"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

January 17, 2017

People took my things

Yes, seriously. In fact, they just did it. People took my things away. How come?

Guess what. Well, you know right, the security of this place has not been perfectly fine. Things like that could happen, so do not leave your things unattended and be careful. But wait. Is it related to that song, "You took my heart away" (MLTR)? Although the "people" and "things" are more specifically defined for this one (funny huh). Otherwise, probably the next one. You see, sometimes, work is like a battle; sometimes you win, sometimes they win. Take it easy, bro. Are you okay? Things that people might guess, I think.

Okay, let me explain my situation. Here what I meant to say and the actual thing is... people from a moving and relocation company came to pack my things, which are ready to be shipped overseas to my new place. Everything good! And I got to go.